7 years after we said "I do", here we are... Divinely blessed - Nollywood Actress Cha Cha


The Nollywood Actress, Cha Cha Eke Faani and her husband marked the 7th anniversary of their wedding today, Sunday the 26th day of July, 2020. 

The marriage between the Nollywood actress and her husband, has produced three kids; Kamara, Kaira and Chiemerie.
The Nollywood star could not contain her joy and happiness when she took to her instagram handle to update about the 7th anniversary of their marriage. 

"...7 years after we said "I do", here we are... Divinely blessed. 
Happy Anniversary to us. 

"...7 years ago when Tino asked me to become his wife, I laughed so  I thought he was kidding. Well, 7 years and 3children later, I'm still laughing and he clearly wasn't 😄😍. Click on the link on my bio to hear all about it.".. She said. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

EPL top 4 results: Chelsea and United qualify for Champions League as Leicester comes short.

Official: Pedro joins Roma from Chelsea; as Kovacic wins Player of the season for Chelsea

SERAP demands publication of reports on corruption probes from the National Assembly.